Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to form a team (or at least a power lvl group)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nezumi69

02-07-2012

If love to join if you still need any more people :3 I can play any role. Here is what i like from favorite, to least favorite.
Support
AD carry
AP carry
jungle
Solotop

Im lvl 20. I know how to last hit. I always ward, especially as support. I read a lot of guides and that kinda stuff.

ToP Zæon

02-07-2012

I can give you some help. I'm level 30 with over 500 games played, so i know a lot about the game, metagames and etc. I'm not too much interested in the team, however, I just want to help if I can.

Shmiggleteepep

02-16-2012

Hey bro if you are still looking for people i would be interested. I am already lvl 30 but i can wait. I also have a friend who would be interested.
My best positions in order:
Solo Top
Solo Mid
Jungle
AD Carry Bot
Support Bot
I use a variety of different champs depending on what the game calls for at the time.