Looking to form a team (or at least a power lvl group)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bald Badger

02-01-2012

Hi guys,

I've been playing for a few months now, and I realize that you really can only succeed if you have a team of players that are well structured, and know what they're doing.

At the moment, I'm looking for other players that are lvl 25 or so, that want to power lvl the rest of the way to 30, and then create a team.

I, myself, play as support or as a tank (solo top). So, I'm looking for every role to fill in a spot. Mainly, a good jungler, and a smart AD carry.

Reply if interested

Guntermench

02-02-2012

I'm already 30 but I can help you out a bit.

Bald Badger

02-02-2012

That'd be cool

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I'd be interested, but level 19. Solo top is my least favourite general role, although I have a couple of counterpicks. Best at APC and ADC currently, picking up junglers as I go or when I can afford rune pages for them (I expect it'll get to be my best role...eventually). Can't play sustain supports worth anything, or Alistar either, but I do love having a good aggressive support with me in bot lane. Sure that says something about my play style.

Bald Badger

02-03-2012

Shoot me an add and we can talk further if you'd like

SoullessRocker

02-03-2012

I'm interested in this group. I can bring hot dogs and soda for every game, and complementary chips and dip for every game we win. Also I wreck at AP and support, sometimes I wander off into jungle and come back with a friend.

Bald Badger

02-03-2012

You got the job!

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I'd love to help, if your group isn't full. Ranked from best to worst I can play
Solo top
AD carry
Support
Jungle
AP carry (other than ryze. He's probably around AD carry for me.)

Bald Badger

02-04-2012

Shoot me an add

SoullessRocker

02-07-2012

The Convicted Bacon Strips