Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hm.../Rant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isopod

07-21-2010

I'm in a game right now, with a team that refuses to surrender. All they've done is harassed me, and blamed me for their deaths(If you only ulted from the other side of the map, Ashe, I could have lived!). They told me their going to report me for playing bad, and that I should AFK at fountain. Then they said they're going to report me for AFKing... Lol. Please tell me why I get matched up with baddies who can't even speak english?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weewou

07-22-2010

hmm i feel u there...why do noobs report us when their doin bad...i was just in a game where i was the only tank on the team and cus of me we were takign down turrets...w/o me they couldn't do anything alone...so i decided ima stop playing offensive for them and just sit at base a farm minions and they said their gonna report me...so like wtf...idiots...why do all the good ppl get banned and all the bad players remain in game?