Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm surprised. Why are there so few Leona fics?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

02-01-2012

I'd have thought that a lot more people would be making stories about our lovely paladin. Am I really the only one with a longer-term story going on?

I bet a certain parrot would like it if more Leona fics were made...

Elsaliss

02-01-2012

Well, actually I have a smaller side fanfic in the making...it follows 3 minions' journey to joining LoL.

May be a slight spoiler but Leona will be in it.

Sezak

02-01-2012

There are hardly any Shaco fics either

Grand Viper

02-01-2012

After I'm done the first bunch of short stories that I've lined up, I plan on doing a few more. Leona is going to star in one and maybe seen in another one or two. I definitely like her, and I have a pretty decent idea for a short story of hers.

In regards to Shaco, he's a protected serial killer. Even when he attacked another Summoner he got away with an act, despite that kind of action being condemned. I'd imagine an action like that to be illegal. Yet he had no repercussions. Personally that's pretty much where I get to a dead end with him and go Uhhhh now what." Shaco is a cool character, and a short story or two for his escapades would be fun. But in regards to overall character? I wouldn't know what to do with him.

Elsaliss

02-01-2012

Quote:
Grand Viper:
After I'm done the first bunch of short stories that I've lined up, I plan on doing a few more. Leona is going to star in one and maybe seen in another one or two. I definitely like her, and I have a pretty decent idea for a short story of hers.

In regards to Shaco, he's a protected serial killer. Even when he attacked another Summoner he got away with an act, despite that kind of action being condemned. I'd imagine an action like that to be illegal. Yet he had no repercussions. Personally that's pretty much where I get to a dead end with him and go Uhhhh now what." Shaco is a cool character, and a short story or two for his escapades would be fun. But in regards to overall character? I wouldn't know what to do with him.

Wow this day had been full of coincidences

Shaco here hermano----> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1668519