Good 5 Man ranked team comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synchronization

07-21-2010

What is a good 5 man team comp?

NasHH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Amumu, fiddle, morgana, ashe, (blank) is my favorite. But its pretty easily countered if they don't stick together.

In my opinion though, instead of looking for "team comps" try to look at the heroes they choose and counter. Like the heroes to counter my favorite comp is janna and gragas and another hero I forget the name (its late can't think).

Venom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-21-2010

A good tank a good mage a good support a good DPS ranged and melee.

Or you can try some combos like 5 tanks, 5 supports or 5 aoe ults. But do not attempt that if you dont have a good skill level with the champion which you are going to play.

Ai shi teru

07-21-2010

amumu, morgana, Katarina, denytankpirate, ezreal.

Holy Malevolence

07-21-2010

Heimer, Heimer, Heimer, Heimer, and Heimer. Have three of them set up turrets next to the turrets in the side lanes, and all push mid.
Watch as the enemies look upon your six turrets and dozens of grenades/rockets in terror.

Warwick/Udyr for one, a good burst champ for two, consistent ranged for three.......
I'm not absolutely sure.

Arfoire

07-21-2010

Eve, Teemo, Malzahar, Tryndamere, Kennen.