english =/= spanish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedm

07-21-2010

its hard enough to play a game with crappy english players (by english i mean speaking english) but then it takes the cake when you get people from mexico/south america playing this game on the US server

can we get a mexico/SA server pleaaaaase?

i hate gettign paired up time and time again with people i cant communicate with

Lyov

07-21-2010

man up and learn some spanish or portuguese, it will do you well and has saved my ass in more than enough games.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Wow racists won't get enuff of this BS type of threads?

I mean blame on anyone else your lack of skills. Oh and this is a NA server so suck it up México = NA.

P.S. And like I said b4... So if you get your racists only server and you still suck/lose games like you probably do atm, Who you going to blame? Lag? 10 YO? OP chars?

MR Napalm

07-21-2010

oh look, it's this thread again.

Casva

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

everyone in the world speaks english + theire language, what can u speak?

SicKisH

Adjudicator

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post

I mean blame on anyone else your lack of skills. Oh and this is a NA server so suck it up México = NA.

P.S. And like a said in a thread like this. So if you get your racists only server and still you suck like you probably do atm, Who you going to blame? Lag? 10 YO? OP chars?
Well somebody is overly defensive...

On another note:
I used to have this problem all the time with Asian speaking players and a few Hispanic players that actually REFUSED to speak English and that's what bothers me most. When the know how to speak English and they are playing a team game and they refuse to do so. There's just no excuse for that.

Geronomo

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post

P.S. And like I said b4... So if you get your racists only server and you still suck/lose games like you probably do atm, Who you going to blame? Lag? 10 YO? OP chars?
Oh boy. The racist card.
No, a SA/Mexico server wouldn't be racist. Would a German/Russian/other white race that speaks a different language server be racist?
No.
It's to keep people with people they can communicate with. If you're playing on a server with which the majority of players speak English, you should speak English. It's not that hard to figure out. If I was playing on a Mexican; it'd be unreasonable for me to only speak English.

Huokaus

07-21-2010

Yes, it is overly annoying to get teamed up with people who refuse to talk in English even if they could.
This usually happens when there's some Hispanic friends who for some reason don't use Ventrilo (or something similar), and instead decide to jabber in the team chat. I would be fine with a few Spanish lines here and there, but no. The case is ALWAYS that they MUST spam the heck out of the chat with "jajaja" etc.
Even if I'm politely asking them to speak in English, and noting that their talking is unpleasant to other teammates. It's very unpleasant espesially when you notice they're talking something about you, and you don't know what.

+1 for Hispanic or w/e server

Loli Doc

07-21-2010

My primary language is French. Secondary's English. I don't think it's racist to have servers for people who speak a language that isn't English. Would I play on a French-only server? Nah. None of my friends who play LoL speak French. Would it be cool for those that can't speak English well enough to communicate correctly in that language to have a server where they can actually plan with other players using their own language? Yes.

Dante Redwing

07-21-2010

Yeah people hate other languages other than English. I speak Spanish and English myself, when I play with my brother we talk in spanish, but instead of asking nicely our team tells us **** so we just dont pay attention and keep speaking spanish. If people were nicer spanish speakers would write in english. But it's easier to say STFU NOOB!!!! most of the times they would respond to a simple : Speak english so we could understand you please. I mean i respond to positive words any negative **** just doesnt go through my brain. So be a little nicer next time, it may work.