how to itemize Poppy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asrrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

I just picked her up last night, and trying to figure out what her standard build is. I normally main Garen for Dom. I'm working on positioning with her and sometimes I can burst people down (though I'm learning to avoid the tanky people), but I know I still need to feel out the range of her charge.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Sheen and subsequently Lichbane on her are almost mandatory. It makes her burst..well..enough of a burst that I have seen it 2 shot champs.

CDR and some Resists and HP are also nice on her. Also Magic Pen to make that burst rip into thier very SOULS

Sauron

02-01-2012

Well, you can go AP with Lich Bane and/or Deathfire.

Or, you can go Triforce and Sorc Shoes and then build tank. Its pretty effective.

Asrrin

02-01-2012

which boots should I grab, and when should I grab them?

Mike Robz

02-01-2012

try this
Boots
Blasting wand
Lucidity boots
Sheen
Void staff
Lich bane
Finish with whatever

Do not stay in fights. Just charge then q then run away and repeat - unless they're low HP of course.

iProbie

02-01-2012

ap poppy with dfg and lich bane is full of lulz
instagib any squishy with ulti + dfg + Q E

PrometheanRage

02-01-2012

sheen + gunblade + guinsoo has been effective for me, whereas i fail miserably with tf poppy.