Hey level 30's, how's the new ranked play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Really, there was only 1 big thread about a petition for sub 30's to get banned from ranked, and TONS about getting with crappy players with dumb builds and getting paired with people who are lower Elo vs higher Elo.

Riot should have just made a quiz that you take on your first ranked game that goes something like this:

What is a ward? How many are there in game? (Subtract base starting Elo for each wrong answer)
Who would you build Warmongs on? (Subtract base starting Elo for each champion listed)
When should you auto attack creeps? (Subtract base starting Elo for anything other than, "when I'm about to push tower")
Will you play Teemo? (Subtract base starting Elo for yes)
Etc.

shalmack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
I'm getting much more leavers that are level 30. Also a lot of tryhards raging at me for not doing this or that.
Ranked is about trying hard gtfo and go play normal if you're going to goof around.

Bathory

07-21-2010

Honestly it's been much better. Less stupidity. There's still some of course. But a lot less.

Sykah

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalmack View Post
Ranked is about trying hard gtfo and go play normal if you're going to goof around.
Because you can't make mistakes while trying hard, nor will people rage at you for not doing someting that would have lead to everyone's death.

Juffalo

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumar420 View Post
Really, there was only 1 big thread about a petition for sub 30's to get banned from ranked, and TONS about getting with crappy players with dumb builds and getting paired with people who are lower Elo vs higher Elo.

Riot should have just made a quiz that you take on your first ranked game that goes something like this:

What is a ward? How many are there in game? (Subtract base starting Elo for each wrong answer)
Who would you build Warmongs on? (Subtract base starting Elo for each champion listed)
When should you auto attack creeps? (Subtract base starting Elo for anything other than, "when I'm about to push tower")
Will you play Teemo? (Subtract base starting Elo for yes)
Etc.
Lol...

this please....

DanGR

07-21-2010

It's significantly better, even if only coincidentally.

Draden

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGR View Post
It's significantly better, even if only coincidentally.
^truth^

LilBoots

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GosuOP View Post
Now that the 20's are gone, how are you guys doing? Much better I hope, or else I'm grieving right now for nothing...

so much better in fact - but hey grieve not! all you have to do is play normal games and i got a secret...YOU TOO can be level 30! it isn't a secret club that just a group of us that tryharded for season 1

Sakagami0

07-21-2010

There needs to be a test or something as administration to get it. Not like a lvl test or how many wins you have, but a test to get at how much you know about the game b4 letting you in. I doubt it will ever happen though
On a side note check out the new land speed record in Lol.

Ecaflip

07-21-2010

There is less one sided stomping