Goddess tear items are never a good build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorHammerz View Post
Exceptions include: Pretty anyone with a spammable skill. You forgot to include people like Karthus, Cassaeopia, etc
Or a champ that needs ungodly amounts of mana, Kassadin...

ViashinoWizard

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpops View Post
Getting an early Tear and leaving it as a freaking Tear for most of the game is fine. People who rush AA or Manamune are getting a minimal benefit as opposed to making a different item in the meantime.
That's only true for AA. Manamune should be rushed on champions who're going to get it so they can use autoattacks to stack it quickly.

Mambazo

02-02-2012

It would be GREAT on cass if it weren't for the fact that she desperately needs to spend that gold on a rylai's for the hp and slow. by the time she has her rylais and boots its midgame and she should be working on a deathcap to keep her damage relevant.

Sokolniki

02-02-2012

I've found that for Anivia, in those matches where I'm certain I'll not be getting Blue Buff at all, I'll rush and then sit on a Tear until I get boots, Deathcap and usually an additional high tier item before changing the Tear into the AA. More often than not though, I'll usually get Boots, RoA, Deathcap and then the items I choose based on the opposing team's decisions.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone else think there should be a smaller library of items and the effects of the items should just be stronger or combine effects together?