League of Legends World Tour - Spain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afroman606

02-01-2012

South Florida anytime "soon" .. in the future?

Exacutes

02-02-2012

Next country : Maybe French

Skjuludde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Have to wait through the boring overrated west european countries before arriving to the region of REAL MEN, the birthplace of the sit...vikings.

No but seriously can't wait for Sweden to get the spotlight, after all we do have dreamhack, IKEA and the nobel prize, everything a LoL-player wants and needs from life. But please, for the love of god don't do a boring grouping together of the nordic countries. I promise, I WILL tolerate you doing a spotlight of Denmark (even though I hate them)

EDIT: It's unfair we got to play with the russians Sure they are not all bad but the vast majority I've played with doesn't want to talk to me. I mean the nordic countries should've been grouped together with the rest of europe, we're not that different from eachother. The nordic countries and Russia, however, are very different. There's a reason we've been at war with them for 8 times (currently at 3 won games, 3 lost and 2 draws)

Alliery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Next country: Africa.

Yeah. I said it.

The Doctor

02-02-2012

Cool

Pessimist

02-02-2012

imagine a world tour argentina

todos turros

Shadowmeld92

02-02-2012

Awesome! This tour's cool!

MidNightJuker

02-02-2012

¡Viva España!

Thanks you for visiting my country Riot, you will definitely have some fun there

Saitam

Recruiter

02-02-2012

Woo, go Spain. Best country at almost every sport, soon to include e-sports.

Lord Schadadle

02-02-2012

Too whoever said Africa: I think it has too low ELO has for now. The win/loss life ratio is always towards loss in there.