Regarding AD Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teal Naga

02-01-2012

I've been thinking about adding Ezreal to my arsenal of AD carries. I don't often play against an AD Ezreal in the bot lane, and I'm a bit curious as to why that is. After searching a bit, I've read people saying that AD Ezreal is completely subpar to other AD carries. However, there are those who also claim that AD Ezreal is extremely popular in the asian scene.

Input?

xXCFXx Avenger

02-01-2012

don't want to pop you bubble, but AD EZ takes:
A. a lot of skill
B. with that skill you still arn't going 2 do as well as with vayne/cait/graves(coughOPcough) /Corki

CalvinStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Pretty much what Avenger said. There are people who can do phenomenal with him, but it takes a good amount of skill to pull it off, or to even be mediocre with him. Like myself, I just bought him not long ago and I'm shelving him already, I just can't do him justice and feel bad for screwing my team because i wanna pick him.

EddyTheSasquatch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Ez is incredibly skill shot reliant. You need to be hitting your Qs and Es to keep your passive up, unlike Graves/Trist where you just press one button to get your AS steroid.

However, when played well, he has great mobility, amazing damage and a global ult. However, if you aren't hitting those skillshots is just one extra layer on top of what you already have to do to be an effective ranged AD (focus fire and positioning). Definitely not a "right click to win" character.

The Letter CtrlZ

02-02-2012

If you have an enemy like Vayne who sits and fires at you, Ez will dominate. But with people like Corki who keep on dancing around you, it's a bit harder.