Shaco Getting right at the core of the problem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

07-21-2010

I was the team captain and got a lot of heat for not banning Shaco. Shaco is only an anti-noob champion.

Meloku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

shaco and ez op plz nerf,

Th3Chozen1

07-21-2010

the funny thing is that shaco can't even 1v1 most melee champs...unless the noobs have fed him

Skyeclaw

07-21-2010

Any gank attempt by shaco can be COMPLETELY countered with simple map awareness, just about every time I have seen a shaco successfully gank in a lane other than the one he started in, it was because that player wasn't paying attention and pushed out too far, even when an mia is called, and not only can you foil his gank by simply being more alert, he can also fall behind in xp due to bouncing between lanes. People know what shaco is capable of, that he can move between lanes quickly and unnoticed, and yet they aren't willing to do whats necessary to counter him.

Zarifes

07-21-2010

Armor.

/thread.

Garion

07-21-2010

there is another longer and detailed thread about this matter, i ask u to bump that instead, since mire arguments and discussions are held

Garion

Flying Eggplant

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toidiedud View Post
People seem to have forgotten how it was before it was nerfed so much.

Range 3x longer,the CD started in stealth so it basically was not there,actually worked with crit damage.

Is it a great skill?Yes.Is it OP?No.

The thing is you can tell how good a Shaco is by how he uses it.Most Shaco's do not use it well and just decieve away in predictable manners,instead of being creative in its use.

Its fine as is.You would not complain if you knew how it used to be.Also thats the whole thing that really makes Shaco who he is.A slippery assasin.

Just like a good Kassadin you should not catch one alive.

Most Shaco's are NOT good though.
So just because it used to be even MORE OP, people shouldn't complain if they think it's still too powerful?

Among high-elo games, it really probably isn't. It's strong, for sure, but counterable enough if you have the experience and coordination.

But pub games...Oh pub games.

Deceive is hilarious. Escape a 5 man gank on you. Just about the only time Shaco will die on low elo is if his deceive is on CD when they find him. Even then, due to the short CD, he has a chance of getting out. It's ridiculous.

My first game ever with Shaco pretty much consisted of me running around laughing when people tried to kill me. :/