The New Bots Have Arrived!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

destroyinseconds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Bots should say "/all gg" at the end of every matchs. That would be awesome!
^ that would be awesome ^

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal9 View Post
Bots should say "/all gg" at the end of every matchs. That would be awesome!
o_O

wilIiam

02-01-2012

cooooooooooool

Beastly Face

02-01-2012

Aww... nothing for the Custom Games? I was hoping for more funny BOT videos

I Jimmah I

02-01-2012

amount of different types of bots is nice, but they are still kinda derp when it comes to turrets though, also will there ever be jungle bots, or even bots that will use the buffs in their realm of the jungle? overall nice work, but not done yet though i hope!

Scullzomben

02-01-2012

I played a couple of games after the patch finished and seriously it felt NO different. They still tower dive at early levels and get confused. Was hoping there would be some form of challenge.

Overall, extremely disappoint.

Kalafai

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFalcon View Post
Is it just me, or do bots "jungle" now? I swear there was a Shen bot that didn't have smite, but didn't show up until he was level 6 and had items. But there were still creeps in their jungle ...
They always did switch up lanes when they hit level 6. Sure he wasn't top or bottem.?

CruelDestiny

02-01-2012

I love the variety. However my main gripe is that some (almost all) the bots appear to still be using their 'basic' AI from custom.. which is arguably less intelligent the the original 12 from Co-op AI.

In fact the original 12 from Co-op vs AI still are major aggressive.. but when you add in the newer bots, you can tell the difference in ... er.. skill. At least the original 12 could pressure you early game, the only time I saw any real difference in the bots was late mid (18-22minutes), early late game (23-26minutes). When they started getting some serious items and coordinating group strikes.
Xin-Xao with bloodrazor is scary...

Verlaffle

02-01-2012

Give them full rune pages and masteries to be able to truly challenge people and close the gap of real game play for even the lower level people of the game.

rylytu

02-01-2012

I have gotten several people started playing this game. Some of them are not very good. Also, I love the new bots! However, they're smarter and will likely cream my lowly friends. I think it would be a great idea to have the old bots be beginner, the new bots be intermediate, the new intermediate to be hard, etc...

I need bots to make stupid decisions that are obvious sometimes in order to train people that are totally new to this type of genre. Please add more difficulty levels!