Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Bots Have Arrived!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbstractFive

02-01-2012

Quote:
BusDriver7:
Riot, the bots AI are worse in this update. You can auto attack them at level 1 with full hp and they will run away. Some of the bots have really weird item builds and positioning. If anything, I feel the update made the bots weaker.

Agreed.

TightPants09

02-01-2012

They're still pretty lulzy
Didn't notice much

Pork chop

02-01-2012

Played on SR - they seems to be smarter and able to combo their ults together. Summoner flash + ult on Galio is very fun.

Played on Dom - It started out fine, some sneaky capture here and there, but it was pretty gg after we got our items and we cap 5 and made a 8min game.

Flamecloak

02-01-2012

I had a Wukong bot chase me through jungle, scary as hell.

Prince Farming

02-01-2012

inb4 Karthus U--- **** IT

CPFalcon

Recruiter

02-01-2012

Is it just me, or do bots "jungle" now? I swear there was a Shen bot that didn't have smite, but didn't show up until he was level 6 and had items. But there were still creeps in their jungle ...

Chronic69

02-01-2012

Still think you guys shoulda tossed out the old champs that were used for bots and replaced them with others besides the new list, plus i hope you guys fixed it where they will actually be affected by certain cc affects, like annie bot still being able to drop tibbers while under 6 secs of silence without tenacity is retarded, or taric bot stunning you during a surpress when hes the one being targeted by a surpress, things like that...idc if they're bots...trying to makem hard doesnt inturn have to mean they can do things by ignoring certain affects

also hope you fixed the bugs that caused them to get stuck on certain spots and just run around in there, AND hope they actually try for things like baron/dragon...OH and hell would be interesting to see bots that will do jungling sometimes

theparadox92

02-01-2012

I don't know about you all, but when I played Lee Sin on dominion earlier, Wukong bot scared me. I thought it was just a Trist when half the time Wukong would suddenly just be there ulting me. Apparently, he was going invisible in nearby bushes and would run up to me and ult. -_-

Seems like improved AI to me.

Slappy The Goose

02-01-2012

Soroka bot... the horrer

Stormvyper

02-01-2012

The situational awareness is better, my only gripe is the bots have some wonky builds. And not just "oh, they're not using the best build" I mean "why the hell are they building" wonky. Tristana Bot had like a Guinsoo's Rageblade. Can she even get stacks on that or is it just because it gives AD/AP? Does AA'ing with her Q active give stacks or something?

Bots on Dominion are kinda derpy though.