The New Bots Have Arrived!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DODS Kirito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

i see no improvement on AI, they still very bad

Fan48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Played a couple games against the new bots earlier today. While there wasn't a vast improvement in the situational awareness of the bots, it was definitely a step in the right direction. The addition of the new bots and the ability for them to use skill shots made for an interesting challenge. Can't wait for more bots, Advanced AI, and bots that can jungle. Keep up the good work, Riot.

drdahlser

02-01-2012

Still need a bit of a buff

Jungle bots would be a good idea... But they might be op because they would have each smite and move to the exact second.

Eletale

02-01-2012

Still not that good in the intelligence department, but it's nice you took the time to make AI for other champions. The variety is much appreciated. Thanks a lot, Riot.

i is ryan

02-01-2012

Will be waiting on PRO bots where they can jungle, hide in a bush and gank, farm cs when they know they're being out powered and playing it more offensively, see if you're low health and in a bush they can run in there because running in a bush with low health and your minions in front will still prompt them not to go in there and get a free kill.

QuickWhit

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeshooterXiggy View Post
@RJ Is there any way they can incorporate the bots into custom games? There's times where my gf and I just like to play by ourselves against bots, being she's really new to the game. Very wonderful job you guys did with this though, I'm happy with the results :3
This would be awesome. Custom games are my preferred method of testing builds/jungle routes/etc. My friends and I also play a lot of custom games but often have to have someone sit for a game because we have an odd number of people. I would love to have the new bot roster in custom for better testing/better custom pvp with my buddies.

Riot, please do this. The work on the AI is already done. Just include it in custom games please!

Self Perception

02-01-2012

Bots aare smarter? this reminds me of TERMINATOR :O

The Letter CtrlZ

02-01-2012

They're still stupid. And can Riot update the bots for custom games? I prefer to test things 1v1.

AbstractFive

02-01-2012

As someone with 400+ ai... bots actually seem to be worse. What the heck?

BusDriver7

02-01-2012

Riot, the bots AI are worse in this update. You can auto attack them at level 1 with full hp and they will run away. Some of the bots have really weird item builds and positioning. If anything, I feel the update made the bots weaker.