Heimer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

renticletape

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
Shut him down early in the game, do NOT allow him to farm at all.
Automated response.

Nz Villian

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
Ok. how do you actually beat heimer?

I've played as Heimer, and even if I play badly, completely mucking around the whole game my team wins. I can feed with Heimer for most of the game, and still turn the game around and win. I can idle at fountain for 10 minutes, and still win. Seriously, i've done all of those. In fact, when I start a long normal queue, I normally pick Heimer, go get a drink, read my email, reply to the LoL forums, come back and still win, even though the game might be up to 10 minutes in already. Whenever i have a losing streak in normal mode, I just play heimer and win to pull it back around.

I've played against him, and even if the entire team we're up against plays badly, they win. Fail team comp + heimer = win. I've tried every single champion (i have them all) and none of them counters Heimer. I've spent entire games ganking him to put him down, he still wins.I have not found an effective counter to Heimer. He is the only champion I have this problem with.

I would like to know how to beat Heimer.

thanks.

EDIT: would love a red response on how to kill heimer. Probably won't happen, but, can't hurt to ask.

inb4
- your just bad (or variant)
- true story, bro (or variant)
- ban him first
- take heimer as well
You cant inb4 your own thread, newfag.

Dyalykit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
Ok. how do you actually beat heimer?

I've played as Heimer, and even if I play badly, completely mucking around the whole game my team wins. I can feed with Heimer for most of the game, and still turn the game around and win. I can idle at fountain for 10 minutes, and still win. Seriously, i've done all of those. In fact, when I start a long normal queue, I normally pick Heimer, go get a drink, read my email, reply to the LoL forums, come back and still win, even though the game might be up to 10 minutes in already. Whenever i have a losing streak in normal mode, I just play heimer and win to pull it back around.

I've played against him, and even if the entire team we're up against plays badly, they win. Fail team comp + heimer = win. I've tried every single champion (i have them all) and none of them counters Heimer. I've spent entire games ganking him to put him down, he still wins.I have not found an effective counter to Heimer. He is the only champion I have this problem with.

I would like to know how to beat Heimer.

thanks.

EDIT: would love a red response on how to kill heimer. Probably won't happen, but, can't hurt to ask.

inb4
- your just bad (or variant)
- true story, bro (or variant)
- ban him first
- take heimer as well

New F4G

Whyumai

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetaboy View Post
Keep pressure on minion waves best u can, focus any turret he puts down, try and get him in your aoe spells when u can, but priority is turrets. when u get ur ult rape him with ignite and anything else u can land, killing him or sending him packing. anytime he leaves the lane, kill remaining turrets and also take a trip back!
I find his visions/ignite/ult range is too short to be that effective. He's maybe a soft counter while being much more squishy then Heimer. One mistake and your dead. Heimer doesn't have this problem. Also, if I remember correctly, his cooldowns on turrets are generally better then your cooldowns as his level's his turrets. I could be wrong on that though. Also ignite isn't really spammable (in comparsion to turrets/grenades/rockets). Overall, he can rocket/grenade you while you try and take his turrets down. He gets that stun from grenade on you while your in his turrets range and chances are your dead. Hiding in the brush and popping out to cast (then back in quick) can help somewhat with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foogindan View Post
I used to play Heimer alot too. I would set up all my turrets and get real comfortable right in mid. Nobody could touch me once I got rolling. It really is unfair. I mean, you can even hold off like three people especially melee because theyCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW.

Play Fiddle. Kill Heimer.
I find if fiddle ults into a nest of three turrets + grenade + rocket makes a dead fiddle. Even if you get fear off before he can grenade you (i find it unlikely that you can fear Heimer before he can rocket you) turrets will still kill you before you can kill him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
Shut him down early in the game, do NOT allow him to farm at all.
i've tried that, it doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyZ4 View Post
Heimer's basically the only champ in the game you can go 0/10 with and still contribute the most on your team
True. Every counter people mention doesn't really work well, with the worst ones hamstringing your own team or just plain don't work.