Heimer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyumai

07-21-2010

Ok. how do you actually beat heimer?

I've played as Heimer, and even if I play badly, completely mucking around the whole game my team wins. I can feed with Heimer for most of the game, and still turn the game around and win. I can idle at fountain for 10 minutes, and still win. Seriously, i've done all of those. In fact, when I start a long normal queue, I normally pick Heimer, go get a drink, read my email, reply to the LoL forums, come back and still win, even though the game might be up to 10 minutes in already. Whenever i have a losing streak in normal mode, I just play heimer and win to pull it back around.

I've played against him, and even if the entire team we're up against plays badly, they win. Fail team comp + heimer = win. I've tried every single champion (i have them all) and none of them counters Heimer. I've spent entire games ganking him to put him down, he still wins.I have not found an effective counter to Heimer. He is the only champion I have this problem with.

I would like to know how to beat Heimer.

thanks.

EDIT: would love a red response on how to kill heimer. Probably won't happen, but, can't hurt to ask.

inb4
- your just bad (or variant)
- true story, bro (or variant)
- ban him first
- take heimer as well

Reidict

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

I usually just try to gank heimer, then when he comes back, gank him again and try to gain some permanent field position against him, but I'm going to agree with you that he's rediculous.

Wuzseen

07-21-2010

If you play agressive against heimer I find he doesn't have much of a chance early game. I'm talking first few levels. Ashe and Janna are pretty hardcore against Heimer's due to the nature of the range and aoe harassments. You just can't let Heimer feel settled. Defensive turtling is a strategy that seems op in many games. See the command and conquer series if you want another example. Just play hit and run against it. Make heimer scared to set up camp somewhere and then out push him.

Heartlęss

07-21-2010

Trist+smite

Holy Malevolence

07-21-2010

I wish to say make it so that he never sees an allied minion again, but that's both something that might not work, and is very dangerous.

wulfy99

07-21-2010

There is no cake!

Soiyeruda

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER ALAN View Post
Trist+smite
Trist + Madred Razor

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Trist or Nunu with smite.

Honestly, I prefer playing as Nunu but I've seen Tristana's just obliterate Heimerdingers. Her range is much larger than his turret range.

That being said, I recommend going Nunu, since he has 2 insta-kills on turrets if u get improved smite and level up consume. I have never been beaten by a Heimer in lane when using this combination. Now, playing as Heimer I've also never lost a lane since his remake, so I know his weaknesses and abilities very well.

Nicosharp made a thread about using Nunu to counter Heimer somewhere as well, and it basically tells you everything you'd need to know.

renticletape

07-21-2010

Why would you ever try to beat Heimer? You will only gimp yourself and your team for ever attempting such a thing.

MatZilla

07-21-2010

I usually shoot the turrets, to beat heimer in lane. He's not tough without them and it takes 16 secs to set one up.