Item combination i'd like to see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ch0pst1x

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

I'd like to see a combo of Giant's belt and Negatron Cloak. Make it something cool like sunfires. not enough hp + spell block items IMO

Octovert

10-15-2009

Banshee's veil adds a fair amount of both...

MookNasty

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

I agree, I believe the HP section as a whole could use a little work, such little variety. Almost stuck going Mogs if you want a good amount of HP for your cash.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

i think there needs to be better HP options for other archtypes than tanks. If your physical dps then the only option that gives damage and HP is phage/mallet. If your caster, then your slightly better off, having the option of rylais or rod of the ages. More Hp + damage or HP + AP combos plex

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

there are. i think it's fine the way it is. physical dd use phage based items and mages have rylai/rod of ages.

Kingk0Opa

10-21-2009

yeah but those are fairly expensive builds. making cheaper HP/AP would be something I would like to see for casters I use like fiddles and Karthas who require you to be in the middle of large fights while 'channeling' the spells.