A good gay romantic interest for Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaidan Alenko

12-19-2013

that isn't shen. i'm trying to find a suitable champion with suitable lore that would be compatible with zed's.

TrauserSnake69

12-19-2013

Dunno.... maybe malzahar? I mean you know malzahar brining about the end of the world could have realized that the ninjas would be a problem so he got zed to destroy them. Romance happens?

BlackCrossGrave

12-20-2013

This is easy, Akali, she is the "good girl" and always follows the rules of Master Shen, but Zed is sort of that silent badass that she can't help but fall in love with.

For Friends you might want to try Nocturne, you know the whole darkness thing they seem to be on the same page.

Kaidan Alenko

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrossGrave View Post
This is easy, Akali, she is the "good girl" and always follows the rules of Master Shen, but Zed is sort of that silent badass that she can't help but fall in love with.

For Friends you might want to try Nocturne, you know the whole darkness thing they seem to be on the same page.
*gay romantic interest.

though I did initially consider akali when I decided i just wanted to write a zed fic. i don't, however, want to write using a cliched plot. (and slash fics are so good at dodging them if you want to make the gaymance believable.)

Yasako

12-20-2013

Within the same species? There's, like, Shen.
And that's it. Maybe Twisted Fate. Too many non-human male champions.