Braum's Tall Tales (Community Collaboration)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CeruleanOak

05-11-2014

Hello writers and readers of League Lore! My name is Thomas Larson (aka CeruleanOak), and I'm the author of Spellthief, a novel that was recently completed and posted here.

There have been many posts here full of people looking for an opportunity to collaborate, and with the release of Braum, it seems a great opportunity for us to come together and show our appreciation of League Lore and celebrate our new champion, Braum! All completed work will be gathered and presented here (and the r/leagueoflegends subreddit) for everyone to appreciate.

Fan fiction authors, songwriters, animators, comic illustrators, I'd like to invite you all to participate! The following link will take you to the collaboration site where you'll find more details on the nature of the collaboration. Once a deadline is set, it will be posted there (and updated here).

http://www.reddit.com/r/loreofleague...boration_idea/

I hope many of you will offer your talent and time to help promote 'The Lore'. Show Riot how much you love story!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zocoa

05-12-2014

I'd love to participate! Sounds like a great idea.

I'm not too familiar with the genre of folklore, but I think now would be a great time for me to learn to be able to contribute. "Everything is a learning experience" some say, and this would be a great example. I am a fan of Braum, his jolly personality would make him the inverse of Draven when writing (I think :O).

For others reading, get in on the action! It's going to be fun!