---> Thoughts on Ziggs <---

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lewizel

02-01-2012

Just been using him for a few games and found him extremely fun on TT.

Currently using Phreak's rune page and masteries but i found i needed rod of ages due to base health being very low and needed some sustainability on the TT map.

anyways just wondering people's thoughts, builds, runes?

Romram

02-02-2012

You really have to build your aps tanky in TT. If you look at the tier list you can see that the top APs are tanky like gragas kennen.

I suggest going health per lvl seals and in masteries taking armor, health per lvl and the additional + 30 health. Since ziggs is pretty much burst you should go double/ triple dorans and then going to death cap. From there you can build your rylis and you can go from there.

With this build you can have ziggs at 1700 health by lvl 10 and have enough mana reg to spam your maxed out q giving your mana back for the cost every 20 seconds.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-02-2012

he reminds me of sivir alot he is like a pretty squish char low hp but decent damage he has no escapes though which makes him bad (that 1 escape skill is **** for trying to use in team fights when u get targeted)

Sivir > Zigg

PDiddy

02-02-2012

his ult can hit the bottom lane from the top lane. I like this.

conronegro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
he reminds me of sivir alot he is like a pretty squish char low hp but decent damage he has no escapes though which makes him bad (that 1 escape skill is **** for trying to use in team fights when u get targeted)

Sivir > Zigg
Ziggs has great escape you just need to know when and how to use it properly he is still a new champ and not very many people realize how slippery he really is cause i have avoided three to four ganks on mid lane in one game do to the spell and also gotten out of team fights just as easy simply place your trip mine at max range and flash to it giving you max distence also when hitting your trip min lay your mine field behind you slowing the enemys

conronegro

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romram View Post
You really have to build your aps tanky in TT. If you look at the tier list you can see that the top APs are tanky like gragas kennen.

I suggest going health per lvl seals and in masteries taking armor, health per lvl and the additional + 30 health. Since ziggs is pretty much burst you should go double/ triple dorans and then going to death cap. From there you can build your rylis and you can go from there.

With this build you can have ziggs at 1700 health by lvl 10 and have enough mana reg to spam your maxed out q giving your mana back for the cost every 20 seconds.
There is only one problem with this though unless you are used to a double/trip dorans build you will more than likely die in every fight also you should play him like any other tankie ap carry so in that case you would normaly rush a rod of ages starting with a catalist not a blast wand and from there build according to the enemy team and getting you're death cap asap and as far as runes go it all depends if you are palying ranked or normal que but normaly on a ap carry you go falt magic pen marks ap per level seals and flat ap glyphs or more magic pen and quints are normaly flat ap or ap per lvl

Lewizel

02-03-2012

So i found a pretty viable way of playing ziggs on TT.

Runes : Marks - Greater Mark of Insight
Seals - Greater Seal of Clarity - will allow you to spam your "Q"
Glyphs- Greater Glyph of Potency
Quints - Greater Quintessence of Potency

Masteries : 21/0/9 I like to use flash and ignite for summoner spells

Items : Doran's Ring, Boots of Speed, Doran's ring, then depending on the fight either grab another doran's ring or start working on rabadon's. From there depending on the fight i would prefer rylai's for sustainability in team fights.

I'm still tryin different builds out but i found this one to be pretty viable. All i really play is TT and have about 1400 wins. Tho i am no where near a pro but have a good understanding of the TT map and how to play it. Try it out let me know how she works out for ya. ^^

M0NSTER HD

02-04-2012

hes very predictable, no CC

the only thing i think is going for him is his ult and satchel (being able to jump over walls)

id choose viktor over ziggs anyday