Most kills you have ever gotten in a 5v5 normal game?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asazen

02-01-2012

Can you beat 32-0-0?

Nolasaur

02-01-2012

Went like 42 and 2 once and the other team wasn't trolling. I was a fed Xin though so things really snowballed.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

My longest game, which was about 60 minutes, I played Teemo and the opponents had a REALLY good Nidalee (that went something like 48-35). I ended up around 38 kills and we were lucky enough to win, but that was a hard fight! Banshee's Veil on every team member eventually saved them from Nidalee which led to the win.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

47-1-28 on le blanc

ADC Annie

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jst22good View Post
Went like 42 and 2 once and the other team wasn't trolling. I was a fed Xin though so things really snowballed.
fed xin, oh no he'll save us.

Anselm

02-01-2012

It was a long time ago, so I don't remember exactly, but I went something like 54/10/35 as Karthus. Had over 10000 gold at the end. We lost the game too.

WraithOne

02-01-2012

35 / 6 /15 as wukong

noobtooberpwnr

02-06-2012

42-8-7 with yi one asist since 6-3-6

Bladesk8ter

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
My longest game, which was about 60 minutes, I played Teemo and the opponents had a REALLY good Nidalee (that went something like 48-35). I ended up around 38 kills and we were lucky enough to win, but that was a hard fight! Banshee's Veil on every team member eventually saved them from Nidalee which led to the win.
35 deaths is not very good rofl

Climactic

02-06-2012

I went 28-1 with katarina in domination

12345 ... 11