english =/= spanish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solumas

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedm View Post
its hard enough to play a game with crappy english players (by english i mean speaking english) but then it takes the cake when you get people from mexico/south america playing this game on the US server

can we get a mexico/SA server pleaaaaase?

i hate gettign paired up time and time again with people i cant communicate with
¿No hablas español? i¿Por que?!

Huokaus

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Redwing View Post
Yeah people hate other languages other than English. I speak Spanish and English myself, when I play with my brother we talk in spanish, but instead of asking nicely our team tells us **** so we just dont pay attention and keep speaking spanish. If people were nicer spanish speakers would write in english. But it's easier to say STFU NOOB!!!! most of the times they would respond to a simple : Speak english so we could understand you please. I mean i respond to positive words any negative **** just doesnt go through my brain. So be a little nicer next time, it may work.
It doesn't. Experienced it many, many times. Asking very politely numerous times, no response. Then, after getting tired and as my head is just about to explode, I just might say something more rude like "just shut the hell up". And then, *pling*, "stfu be more nice". *explode*

Voorheez

07-21-2010

Maybe the OP would be better off if there was a server for racists

Locus Delicti

07-21-2010

Scornful.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Man, I've never been paired with someone who only speaks spanish. I've been paired with only korean speaking people, chinese (I know chinese isn't a language but I can't list all 300 dialects they speak), etc. How are you getting game with only spanish speaking people? Maybe you should play the lottery =P

YattaRX8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Redwing View Post
Yeah people hate other languages other than English. I speak Spanish and English myself, when I play with my brother we talk in spanish, but instead of asking nicely our team tells us **** so we just dont pay attention and keep speaking spanish. If people were nicer spanish speakers would write in english. But it's easier to say STFU NOOB!!!! most of the times they would respond to a simple : Speak english so we could understand you please. I mean i respond to positive words any negative **** just doesnt go through my brain. So be a little nicer next time, it may work.
Basically, since you were rude in the first place by speaking a language you knew the other people on your team were likely to not to understand, you're mad that they were rude back?

I guess nobody told you that if you're an ass to people they're likely to be an ass back.

Sakagami0

07-21-2010

I got raged at by some Spanish speaking people once. They called me fat white boy T.T and some other stuff.
I'm not fat nor am I white. As far as I know, American's aren't the only racists ones.

Juno Laserlove

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedm View Post
HERP DERP

I'm going to complain about people who do not speak English in a post containing over 15 grammatical errors in just three sentences, revealing my lack of a grasp over the English language.

HERP
Oh, the irony.

In a more serious manner, I haven't had a bad game caused by a language barrier between my teammates and I. As the champion names are not different in most other countries, I find that typing "Kat" and pinging the river three times leading up to top is just as effective as saying "Kat going top" for non-English speakers. Likewise, I've been able to organize ganks using the same method.

Zedm

07-21-2010

im not racist, AND i know spanish but when im trying to play a serious game, and all players are competant enough to win and we lose because of language barriers i rage very hard.

YattaRX8

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junotheloon View Post
Oh, the irony.
I'm not seeing the irony. You seem to have understood his post.

When it actually becomes hard to understand him, I'll give you the irony.