Nothing wants me to tank more...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayote

07-21-2010

then being the last pick, my entire team realizing that we don't have a tank. yelling at me to play a tank I know nothing about, and then yelling at me for picking the recomended items on that champ. Because yes I want to tank for you again after that or even help you out.

I wish I wasn't an average level player : /

Ironpool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

How about you just learn how to play a tank then?

Wallace Knoop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Agreed, nothing's worse than someone screaming for a tank in champ select. If they cared so much, they'd either pick one themselves, or discuss who's playing what beforehand. They just don't want to feel bad for picking the fourth physical carry on their team.

Featherhat

07-21-2010

It's better to go with a champ you know than one you have no idea how to play as, even if your team lacks a tank and want you to be one :x

At least then you have 5 players who can hope to out-damage their tank, rather than it being 4.5 v 5.

But personally I love and always play tanks.

It is worth it, though, to learn several champs that can each fit a different role. That way you can complement your team and hopefully climb through the ranks. Then again, I still only really know how to play tanks.

Kayote

07-21-2010

I'm working on it. Still it's frustrating as hell because everyone's idea of what a good tank is, is someone that initiates, does a ton of damage, doesn't die, and protects everyone. I don't know what I'm saying I'm just frustrated.

Rooch

07-21-2010

Doesn't matter what ELO your at. People pick all the chars they want to play not paying attention to team composition, and then expect the guy at the end to somehow pickup the slack. Oh you picked 4 casters and then want me to pick a CC tank that I haven't purchased and isn't free do you? Sorry the other team picked the only CC tank I had then you blame me for the loss. Makes for a solid good time.

Lucid Dreaming

07-21-2010

This is why you should learn lots of heroes of different types.

Dracorya

07-21-2010

Good think I play tanks then.

Holy Malevolence

07-21-2010

Oh, and then they whine and complain about you picking a champion you've never played before.
After they told you to pick it.

Swipe Knife

07-21-2010

Play whoever you're comfortable using: Sunfires and GA works on everyone.