Ziggs - Tear of the Goddess?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titan9900

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke107 View Post
He won't get nerfed for two reasons.
1) He's all skillshots. That alone makes him a Cass-like skill based Champ.
Yea definitely won't get nerfed like Ahri or lee sin ... ohhh wait.

Llorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I've been playing Ziggs in normal games and my strategy is more along the lines of focusing on last hitting minions. It's not the most exciting way to play but it's effective. I pick up boots and health pots to start and then rush Rabadons while finishing my Sorcerer's shoes. The only time I throw out any spells is when I know they're going to land. like when my opponent is coming in for a last hit on a minion. I try to keep a decent amount of mana for when the jungler comes to gank but for the most part it's all about last hits until I get blue. If you save your mana for a better opportunity, then you'll find you get more kills that way without killing yourself. My favorite matches are against aggressive mids. I widdle them down with my harrass, and it makes for an easy kill when the jungler comes by.

Anyone who thinks they need to spam skills as Ziggs is just giving themselves up as a free kill by pushing too far down their lane. One ward in the river will tell you if someone is coming down the river but there are other entry points to the center of the map and if the jungler/ganker is smart they'll use them to gank and smear you all over the ground. play safe early game.

TL;DR Play safe, don't push your lane, conserve mana for better killing opportunities, don't use clarity, focus on last hitting minions. Own late game.

Sigura

02-03-2012

OH GOD SO MANY NOOBS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's only 1 build worth getting on Ziggs.

Pure tank.

Get an Frozen heart, Rylai's, void staff and spam right into the squishies. At 18 you're doing an 1500 dmg AoE burst, tanky as a tank, big mana pool and you're slowing them. A few hits and any carry goes down.

If you don't do this you should uninstall the game and sell your computer.

Llorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I'm still trying to work out a good build myself. That's just what I've found works ok for me. It definitely doesn't feel optimal. But I think I might try the frozen heart idea.

Is Frozen heart + Rylai's giving you enough tankiness? And do you find yourself trading kills a lot with this build?