Masochistic Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelOfPain View Post
The regen isn't useless, I can still see a very noticeable effect from it on my hp regen and am glad for it. As for me complaining about cookie cutter teams, I will totally ignore the ad hominem logical fallacy you have displayed here for a moment. First off, in draft I see the same teams, the same team comps, and the same strategies every single time. If someone even DARES to have the BALLS to do something different, it "warrants" a queue dodge or a match full of rage at that one person. In addition to this, champs like Kassadin and Yorick are banned, which is just sad. The fact that people can't counter these people astounds me and makes me glad I'm not playing with draft picks.
Regen is useless, fact and..... yeah I wont even bother

You may want to check what ad hominem means too

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Regen is useless, fact and..... yeah I wont even bother

You may want to check what ad hominem means too
ffs, ad hominem means 'to the man.' Saying, "oh, he plays Rammus. That automatically means he can't make a point about draft," is an ad hominem logical fallacy. Maybe you should look up how to not sound like a smart ass or how to make a reasonable argument.