New player bootcamp.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fl1pzomg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

I will be hosting a private game right now to help new players learn some fundamentals that they can use in LoL and future moba games. If the turnout is good and if people seem interested I can start to make it a weekly or daily thing. I have a game hosted up right now and will wait about 10 minutes before starting it. So feel free to join or let me know if you are interested in future events.

7/23 5:00pm Pacific
1. Fl1pzomg

Rearender

07-22-2010

This sounds like fun. I'd be interested in joining a future event, if you have one.

Fl1pzomg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

I'll be hosting another newbie bootcamp game at 5:00pm Pacific time. So sign up here if you want a reserved spot for when it goes up. I'll edit the original post to display those who signed up.

Fl1pzomg

07-22-2010

Bump

SomniumProxy

07-22-2010

there are more people in the noob chat than in the forums, and it's much more in real time. So i suggest you take the action there.

D3N3A

07-22-2010

I'm in on this.

Thanks

Fl1pzomg

07-22-2010

Alright, I'll give it some more time. 5:00pm PST Friday the 22nd

D3N3A

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl1pzomg View Post
Alright, I'll give it some more time. 5:00pm PST Friday the 22nd
I should be able to attend tomorrow, I'll keep ya updated, so I don't keep ya waiting around.

Fl1pzomg

07-23-2010

Game going up now

Captain Taco

07-23-2010

If you end up doing this again, I would absolutely love to be a part of it.