Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Building Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZallKlos

02-01-2012

What's a good build order for Kass? I usually start boots, mana and ruby crystal + 1 mana & hp pot. Then Cata > sorc shoes > RoA. Good? bad?

Then what? Vs AD heavy team, I build Frozen heart followed by deathcap and voidstaff. Order depend on how much MR enemy has.

How about vs AP heavy team? Kinda lack of MR/CDR items outside SV. Morello's or DFG somewhere for CDR?

And yes, I only play draft Dominion. I do managed to pick Kass from time to time by banning correctly. Eg: If enemy team ban Yorick, vs first pick Kass. If they ban Kass, we first pick Yorick. Pick your poison strategy.

iProbie

02-01-2012

if you know how to stay away from trouble or have well-coordinated tanky teammates to protect you, build glass cannon
screw roa, get morello's (or dfg for more burst), deathcap, voidstaff, lichbane, wota

glass cannons ftw

if you want some security, get roa or abyssal for more defensive AP items

SentinelOfPain

02-01-2012

Optimally, you want to build him glass canon, but unless you're an epic Kass player or have a solid team, I would refrain from doing so. Some people look down on it, but a Rylai's can be really useful for survivability and the extra slow amount.

However, a glass canon build, or a tank/mana build (for the trolls) is pretty good. Just stack those riftwalks and everything will be k.