A simple question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimus144

02-01-2012

Do you think that....nocturnex........riven is possible?
Like if you do. You can also write any questions.

Grand Viper

02-01-2012

Mmm, I don't personally think that would work. When I think of Nocturne, I think what best describes it is, "Drip drop, the sound of blood."

It's a metaphysical creature of pure unrelenting hatred and maliciousness. It is fear personified. If anything, Nocturne would take pleasure in attempting to mentally torture Riven. I personally think there's not much that really can be done with Nocturne storyline wise unless it is characterized as evil since, well, it's not even death. It's fear, it's despair, it's every bad emotion jumbled into one being.

Deimus144

02-01-2012

Ah but my friend when I am out of my fathers Bad side and get back on my computer I will prove that my mind can turn the most twisted into something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Mmm, I don't personally think that would work. When I think of Nocturne, I think what best describes it is, "Drip drop, the sound of blood."

It's a metaphysical creature of pure unrelenting hatred and maliciousness. It is fear personified. If anything, Nocturne would take pleasure in attempting to mentally torture Riven. I personally think there's not much that really can be done with Nocturne storyline wise unless it is characterized as evil since, well, it's not even death. It's fear, it's despair, it's every bad emotion jumbled into one being.

Keaton Lee

02-01-2012

Although he is, for the most part, an evil being I like to think that there's a lot more to Nocturne than that. Without darkness there would be no light, et cetera. Some form of balance is needed for Nocturne to exist--at least that's what I believe. To destroy someone mentally you really have to know the full spectrum of emotions to get into someone's head. Sure, you can scare someone to death, but to really screw with someone on a subconscious level you need at least an understanding of light and love as well.

I have no idea of Nocturne and Riven could work out, but that Nocturne and Lux fic certainly did. I think what really matters is how you spin it. I've always imagined that Nocturne might have a fair share of psychopathic characteristics. If he is the nightmare of a summoner or champ, then he might exhibit some human like characteristics beyond fear, despair, blood lust, etc.

I dunno, I may sound totally off my rocker, but I think you could do a lot with this character.

Jaykoboy

02-01-2012

I like to think of Nocturne as one of the three members of the LoL that could lead to the apocalypse:

Brand: Eternal flame
Nocturne: Eternal fear
Karthus: Eternal death

I don't think he's redeemable at all. And plus, I wouldn't want my widdle Riven going near that creep. <.< >.>

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

I m gonna attempt to see the possibility in it.
there are possible ways to write this, but you will need to find a way for Nocturne to some how feel for Riven (her Nightmare tastes tooooooo good?). so they could then start of the direction of best companions (Riven nightmares are eaten by Noc, which makes both of them more happy?). then the rest is for you to develop

Edit 1:
no Jayko, its "Our Riven" :P

Sezak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Well Nocturne x Lux is possible so i wouldn't see how Riven x Nocturne wouldn't be

Deimus144

02-02-2012

What if nocturne was a human in the past? Who was on the brink of death when he agreed to some anonymous power that he will do its biding in exchange for eternal life? Thrlen he transformed into nocturne, and in one battle against riven? During the battle he realised that if he kills riven his blood count would reach a million? Then he is sucked by the being that gave him his powers and leaves him in his human form? That I belive would cause riven to try and discover his past.
Then their relashionship blossomed.

Felza

02-02-2012

yes, there are possibilities. but then a lot would have to be set in a parallel universe. it is hard for all that to happen in the current world, if you are going to write that I am braced :P