Ziggs on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garlyle Wilds

02-01-2012

Is the most fun I've had in a while, and he's great at it.

Morello's Evil Tome + Boots of Lucidity = enough total CDR and MP/5 that, with the passive MP regen bonus of Crystal Scar, you can nearly spam Ziggs' Q. His Ult reaches a huge distance for getting people off points (and at that high CDR it's only about a 60-70s CD at maximum rank) and he can bounce bombs at people from the FoW as well.

Though this is probably not the optimum startup, but... yeah.

Anyone else's thoughts/experiences with him so far?

Hozartis

02-01-2012

From what I've seen: His ultimate needs to do more damage. The scatter bombs on the ground need to be far more threatening. The bouncing bomb seems decent; C4 is ok. Overall, I'm not impressed yet.

FullMetalAce0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Very strong on Dominion, his kit alone allows him to effectively shut down a turret area in some ways even better than heimer. His damage is good, slow and a knockback, a spammable damage spell plus his passive on his aa, and that ult. I expect to see him at the top of draft ban lists alongside rammus and heimer very soon.

FDru

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalAce0 View Post
Very strong on Dominion, his kit alone allows him to effectively shut down a turret area in some ways even better than heimer. His damage is good, slow and a knockback, a spammable damage spell plus his passive on his aa, and that ult. I expect to see him at the top of draft ban lists alongside rammus and heimer very soon.
Heimer? He is not banworthy by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't think Ziggs will be either, he's not "broken" like the other top bans are.

Nekrogen

02-01-2012

I wonder if AD Ziggs is viable...

Must test in Coop vs. AI!

iProbie

02-01-2012

he packs a lot of damage, but he has to be built glass cannon if you want to deal damage
lacks a hard cc like stuns or suppression would be a problem as well. (only ccs are a minor slow + short knockback)
in a way,he's like lux, plenty of aoe damage from a relatively safe range.

in dominion where everyone has gap closers, maxing W alternately with E would be a good idea to get that lower cds on W for escape

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

I've only seen terrible ziggs so far, so yeah. Hell, some people even ban him just so their own team wont pick him, kind of like what happened with ahri and viktor.

EMeta

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
I've only seen terrible ziggs so far, so yeah. Hell, some people even ban him just so their own team wont pick him, kind of like what happened with ahri and viktor.
Yeah, PSA: Don't play someone for the first or second time in draft. Thanks.

FDru

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMeta View Post
Yeah, PSA: Don't play someone for the first or second time in draft. Thanks.
My first draft game went well with him. We were 4v5 for half the game too cause our Urgot crashed due to lolreplay.

If nothing else he's a safe bot laner. Really good at pushing, farming and zoning so he should never get pushed back.

brainlizard

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Heimer? He is not banworthy by any stretch of the imagination.
While Heimer isn't ban-tier, the general disregard for him by the top elo crowd is wrong. There isn't a good Heimer at high elo. He's a top-tier bot if you are actually good with him. The best I know tends to play while intoxicated, so his elo is only 1900. When he's sober and we duo-queue, meaning we're up against the 2100+ crowd, he usually wins bottom when he plays Heimer, even against the tournament guys. The key is that he is smart about when to push so he doesn't get ganked.