New AI Dominion Wait Time Over 15 Minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidamber

02-01-2012

I have been waiting for the new patch with great anticipation and now when day the has finally arrived with a new bot roster I have waited over 15 minutes in queue two times now. I was wondering if others were having the same problem and if there is something being done about it. Let me know as soon you can.

Thank you,
Sincerely
Liquidamber

Grenstone

02-01-2012

Hello Liquidamber, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around Dominion forums lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in Dominion forums and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-Grenstone

Sergov

02-01-2012

pfft you could have at least provided a link to the thread with the relevant info

Raventook

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenstone View Post
Hello Liquidamber, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around Dominion forums lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in Dominion forums and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-Grenstone
Duh - why waste your time posting this? Just as bad.

The End User

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raventook View Post
Duh - why waste your time posting this? Just as bad.
itt we bash people for bashing people.

but seriously its true I came to this tread looking for a discussion about something not a post with no link saying that my princess is in another castle.

Isysar

02-01-2012

The post from Grenstone was making fun of a bad post from one of the Riot Ambassadors.

Apparently you hadn't seen it before. I thought it was funny.

Idk about the wait, downloading the patch now. I'll let you know.

EDIT: Put in a 5 minute queue to begin with, we'll see how long it takes.
EDIT 1: I abandoned after 4 minutes and queued again against beginner bots. There's been a lot of threads about intermediate being broken.

Isysar

02-01-2012

I think this thing is borked, borked, borked like the Swedish chef.

Liquidamber

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
I think this thing is borked, borked, borked like the Swedish chef.
Hahahahaha. yah prolly just a patch problem. Oh welll, i guess i shall just have to wait. Popedacornidy da shrimpudy! lol

The End User

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

been in que for over an hour now forgot my lol client was running definably borked