Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

LFM Ranked 5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I've played with a couple of ranked 5's, and the leaders of it dont tend to have a strat, they just assume that staying in your lanes the whole game will lead to victory. I'm hoping I can find some people who think like me and KNOW thats not true. Anyways I usually play rammus and for a backup tank will be mundo, I need some people to make a ranked 5's because I can just imagine winning that tourney and getting all that gnarly comp stuff. Anyways if anyone is seriously interested to make a team thats hella good then add me on msn. [email]Epicsauce@hotmail.com[/email], or just talk to me in game, I have a vent we can use and you'll probs need to use it to be on the team unless you're like the bees !@#$in knees, i also dont know if i was allowed to curse in the thread so that explains the symbols. Anyways, let me know, pce