Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panwar

02-04-2012

Landing Q's on Karthus is very rewarding and it's kind of an art. I'm not saying it takes super skill or anything. Sort of like how Grantson said he doesn't think about avoiding it, you don't really plan on how to land it. You just get used to how players move. It gets to where it's not so much about hoping they don't dodge it, as placing it so that they move in it all on their own.

Distraction is also Karthus' best friend. Placing Q's right under them when they are fighting someone/something else or capping or whatever. Qing over a health node right as they run into it is great too.

Dessim8

02-04-2012

Even if I do land Q, if I get attacked by a physical attacker, I dont feel as though I can trade blows at all. I die a lot, and while Karth's passive eases the death, it does fill up an enemy's wallet

Speaking of, I never seem to make much money as Karthus. I can get my Archangel's, Sorc Shoes and sometimes barely my Deathcap... I wish I knew where I was going wrong as I don't have this problem on SR.

MTaur

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessim8 View Post
Speaking of, I never seem to make much money as Karthus. I can get my Archangel's, Sorc Shoes and sometimes barely my Deathcap... I wish I knew where I was going wrong as I don't have this problem on SR.
In Dominion, they don't give you 20 minutes to Q minion waves. And kills aren't worth much either. If you go bot, you might have a chance to farm a little.