Akali seals: armor per lvl or hp per level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLcheshireCAT

07-21-2010

i have full MR per level glyphs and want to get armor per lvl for seals, but i wonder if getting hp per lvl for seals would be better

if you think dodge is better, plz explain why as idk why ppl like dodge because it's inconsistent

Mikhal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

It's entirely up to you... Would you prefer having the -chance- of dodging an attack entirely or having that possible extra hit?

Health can translate to maybe one extra hit for sure and it works against both physical and magical.

Dodge can translate to possibly more than one extra hit, but doesn't work against magic.

Think of it this way: You have 999 HP. The enemy hits for 500 damage per hit. You might dodge a hit or two and survive longer. Or, you could take the hit full on and die.

Say you have health runes and you still have 999 HP, then health runes are useless. However, if it shoots you over the top, then health runes gave you that one extra hit.

So... depending on how you view it, both are decent seals. For me, I prefer dodge.

Naesala

07-21-2010

I don't reconsider any of those two worth it. If you're getting defense then you better focus more runes than just 1 sort so you don't need to bother about getting this or that. Small changes will only support you a little so you'll still waste a huge amount of gold just to cover those things up that you missed.

with other words, I cast my vote to change your seals into mr/lvl so you don't need to bother as much about aoe comps.

EnderA

07-21-2010

IMO, Dodge is better than either of the armor runes, yet HP/lvl is usually slightly better than Dodge. (Affects Magic damage, reliable.) However, Dodge is superior if you bring Nimbleness, or play Jax.

If you're curious about stats:
Rune Database Spreadsheet - League of Legends Community