Champion Spotlight: Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonMastr66

02-02-2012

His AP ratios are definitely not that high for a mage. The only skill he has with high damage is really his ult, which has so much of a delay at long range that it is difficult to hit unless you know the guy is gonna be sitting still for the next 2-3 seconds. Its great in teamfights of course, but there's still a noticeable delay in which enemies that are low can just flash out. His bouncing bomb doesnt do that much damage at all unless he gets insane amounts of AP. Compared to Gragas' barrel roll, it does less damage, has a similar delay, smaller AoE, lower range, and weaker scaling, with only a somewhat shorter CD. Not saying that he's that much like Gragas, but just to compare his damage. His minefield doesn't do that much damage either, unless you make an effort to step on 6 or more of them, and the AoE of his satchel charge is small, so that you can just step around it easily. He also has no real hard CC (his satchel charge is really easy to dodge) so he has to rely on his team for CC in teamfights, or he just gets easily bursted down, as his health isnt particularly high either.

Oß3Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
First
Dis Dude HAXZ

Oß3Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMastr66 View Post
His AP ratios are definitely not that high for a mage. The only skill he has with high damage is really his ult, which has so much of a delay at long range that it is difficult to hit unless you know the guy is gonna be sitting still for the next 2-3 seconds. Its great in teamfights of course, but there's still a noticeable delay in which enemies that are low can just flash out. His bouncing bomb doesnt do that much damage at all unless he gets insane amounts of AP. Compared to Gragas' barrel roll, it does less damage, has a similar delay, smaller AoE, lower range, and weaker scaling, with only a somewhat shorter CD. Not saying that he's that much like Gragas, but just to compare his damage. His minefield doesn't do that much damage either, unless you make an effort to step on 6 or more of them, and the AoE of his satchel charge is small, so that you can just step around it easily. He also has no real hard CC (his satchel charge is really easy to dodge) so he has to rely on his team for CC in teamfights, or he just gets easily bursted down, as his health isnt particularly high either.
Where as he comes off as OP at first it is notable that he takes a high amount of skill to be effective. The ult is only useful in combo with CC or someone going B and not paying attention.

Oß3Y

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGage View Post
Twitch doesn't have to come and confess. Karth's looking for you, he's going to ult you... he's going to ult you. xD
Yeh but skarner is snatchin yo people up.

Crester

02-08-2012

I'm pleased with Ziggs! His range is very good, although he's a bit slow which is a downer.. 305? I'd give him either 310, 315 or maybe even 320. He's a badass yordle I'll give you that. I got my ult to deal 1000 damage! ( 500 + 502 )

LMQQ Dreamz

02-09-2012

should i buy him?