Have a way to submit errors so that you do not get leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Big Lebowski

07-21-2010

i have had this client since the update get me 3 leaves because it keeps joining queue and it makes noise like i joined game and client freezes up and never loads any further and gives me a leave if i wait or if i try to reopen client.

you claim this game to be ranked but i find the rank to show more or less who is getting less problems with this interface T_T its terrible

NoOtherDestiny

07-21-2010

There is a way, you submit a support ticket, or post under the Help & Support section. They won't remove your leaves/losses though. Such a thing is easily abused. I'd suggest you actually uninstall the client, delete the folder it was installed into, download the latest full version and install it to a different folder then before. I'd also run updates on Windows and your drivers (Video, Audio and Chipset, possibly even BIOS and network card). Also check if your using a firewall on your computer and allow the pvp.net client as well as the actual game executable access out. Since I've not really seen your problem, it is likely something on your PC.

jcmo

07-21-2010

My opinion is on something slightly different yet the same...

I'M SICK OF HAVING TO WAIT 5 MINUTES WITH ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE LOL SCREWED UP FOR SOMEONE, ACCUSED THEM OF LEAVING, AND THEN MAKES US ALL WAIT.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

All caps is just for emphasis, but how'd you feel if 75% of the time you get penalties, you did nothing wrong? It's bad enough I had to wait for LoL to fail anyways... stop the 5 minute penalties for it you freakin' morons your pissing everyone off.

NoOtherDestiny

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmo View Post
My opinion is on something slightly different yet the same...

I'M SICK OF HAVING TO WAIT 5 MINUTES WITH ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE LOL SCREWED UP FOR SOMEONE, ACCUSED THEM OF LEAVING, AND THEN MAKES US ALL WAIT.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

All caps is just for emphasis, but how'd you feel if 75% of the time you get penalties, you did nothing wrong? It's bad enough I had to wait for LoL to fail anyways... stop the 5 minute penalties for it you freakin' morons your pissing everyone off.
I wouldn't keep playing the game as it is if it crashes frequently. I remember when I had C&C3, and couldn't connect to 99% of games due to their horrible netcode, so I understand the frustration. That is why I've suggested some ways to fix it and what he should be doing. Why would you keep trying to play if you know that you'll get dropped out randomly of games costing you leaves and your enjoyment.

If the problem is directly related to something in the patch, there will likely be others with the same problem there and riot will take notice, if there isn't, it is likely something on your machine, possibly a corruption of the game files when patched, or another program interfering with it. Either way, fixing the problem rather then playing and getting annoyed because it kicks you out is the best course of action.

jcmo

07-22-2010

NoOtherDestiny has entirely missed the point. It does this for all my friends too, and it's a glitchy system, and then the 5 minute waits punish me for LoL's crappy system all around.

THE POINT: There's a ton of reasons, besides LoL's crappy match-up system, that could cause a game to fail at startup. Punishing everyone 5 minutes is wildly inappropriate, and it's pissing off all people who play in groups as far as I've seen. I rarely cause a queue to fail on purpose, so, if it's usually by accident, then guess what? It's gonna happen whether you punish me or not.