Fiddlesticks vs. Cass top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaidyn

01-31-2012

I just got out of a debacle, and I was hoping for some advice.

I'm learning to play fiddlesticks, and so far doing well. In fact, my recent games have been my best ever, and I can really feel the skill coming in. But I just had a huge setback.

I was in TT, going 1v1 with cass in the top lane. (the snake chick is cass, right?).

The level was sparring was going well, very much in my favour. We hit level two, and she based.

She came back from the base, and I started to do some poking again. She ran right up to me and dropped my health to half in a couple hits. BAM.

I played it safe for a while, waiting to get my ult. She hit 6 first, and took me from 100 to 0 inside her ult.

So how do I deal with this situation? Other than 'not fight', which won't really help the team.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

She is a skill shot based champ. Keep your movement sporadic and watch for the signs of her skills to avoid them so she can't do all her damage. Fear+drain is a great way to get your health back and in a situation where she can't do anything about it. If she is really beating you down, odds are that she'll be pushing the lane and you can ask for a gank to put her back in her place.

Not LiteKerosene

01-31-2012

E her then drain?

TheCrazyNutcase

01-31-2012

She can only use her twin fang on you once if you are not poisoned. If she manages to poison you than she can spam that ability, that's what causes her massive damage, on top of that the poison causes damage too. If you can avoid her poisons than she is useless.

She is incredibly squishy, avoid her poison than go in for the kill, she'll have no choice but to run, bit hard when you have fear. Don't forget you have silence as well.

Oh yeah, Cas has two poison abilities, one is the damage causing one that hits you once, the other doesn't cause much damage but stays on the floor for a few seconds, make sure you don't walk into it.

WayneKingftw

01-31-2012

Build 'zeal's to make use of Fid's long attack range.

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneKingftw View Post
Build 'zeal's to make use of Fid's long attack range.
fid's auto range: 480
cass's auto range: 550

you sir, are wrong. good day.

Shadeykris

02-02-2012

Cass relies heavily on getting her Q to land. Dodge it, then rush her and silence/fear.

Let her push her lane, then ask for a gank (before lv6). Cass has very strong burst starting at lv2 one on one, but if you 2v1 her she is going to go down super fast.

Saiyushu

02-02-2012

Tbh, you probably won't win unless if you just outright outplay her.

Sam

02-02-2012

Fiddle movement speed is just too slow, if you get hit by her Q than you are most certain going to lose your lane.

If you attempt to drain than you are a free object for her to spam on.

Fiddle just isn't a strong choice against Cass.

Shaidyn

02-03-2012

Thank you to everyone for your input. I'm happy to know that I was at a disadvantage from the get go. But I refuse to accept that it's an instant loss. In future I'll focus on last hitting, hitting her with my E when she comes in to zone me, and let her push to my tower then call for a gank.