The sheer uselessness of Oracle's Extract (Dominion) is astounding.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumuwi

01-31-2012

Even if the normal oracles were in Dom would it matter? Your gonna die before it runs out anyway

Eyeburn

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumuwi View Post
Even if the normal oracles were in Dom would it matter? Your gonna die before it runs out anyway
That's my point. You can't have a buff that's cleared when killed in Dominion and expect it to be useful.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

It should at least last through death.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-31-2012

Have you tried not dying?

Oracle's is great for me.

Phourc

01-31-2012

It's cheap at least - only half the price of oracle's elixir.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I don't think it's an issue. It's a lot cheaper, you'll passively get that within 5 minutes ANYWAYS, and you're dying more often due to team fights so you'll either beat down the stealth so that it was a worthy investment, or you'll die prior to that and you wasted less gold.

Either way, I think its fine.

WindWhip

01-31-2012

Oracle's extract is a nerfed version??? For a map like dominion I would would have to say it is far better than the plain elixer. If you are living long enough for it to actually run out of time either you are completely stomping the enemy anyways so it's not really a bit deal or you are one of those people who contribute very little to your team by waiting for them to get killed and then cleaning up the low healths that they left if it looks safe enough. As a plus to the time limit being there, it comes at a greatly reduced price.

Eyeburn

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindWhip View Post
Oracle's extract is a nerfed version??? For a map like dominion I would would have to say it is far better than the plain elixer. If you are living long enough for it to actually run out of time either you are completely stomping the enemy anyways so it's not really a bit deal or you are one of those people who contribute very little to your team by waiting for them to get killed and then cleaning up the low healths that they left if it looks safe enough. As a plus to the time limit being there, it comes at a greatly reduced price.
It's impractical, on Dominion, to have an item that dissuades you from dying because dying is a part of a lot of strategies for holding points away from enemies for as long as possible to net a few extra ticks off the grand life bar.

Thestuey

01-31-2012

the problem is more the perma stealth characters (eve and twitch) IMO
Needs more stealth rework.

iProbie

01-31-2012

oracle's pretty fine, not too strong or too weak imo

you can get it on anyone as long as your team sticks together and are well coordinated.