Guardian Angel text change [Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereticalSaint

10-15-2009

I'll keep this brief.

As a nub I had absolutely no idea what Guardian Angel did, I thought it worked like the summoner spell revive. I obviously know they work completely differently now but I suggest a more clear explanation on either the item and or spell to differentiate them for new players.

Sure, after a while you figure it out but why not make it easier for new players with a bit more text?

GreenWolf

10-19-2009

i got it the first time i saw it why change it

Brains

Adjudicator

10-19-2009

I think it should have a buff on your character, so people know you are going to resurrect. Plenty of less significant things get visual indicators, I don't get why this doesn't.

But responding to your post, i'm not really sure what the original text is. I seem to remember not really understanding it either. But as I nub, I also didn't really understand anything.

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brains View Post
I think it should have a buff on your character, so people know you are going to resurrect. Plenty of less significant things get visual indicators, I don't get why this doesn't.

But responding to your post, i'm not really sure what the original text is. I seem to remember not really understanding it either. But as I nub, I also didn't really understand anything.
Well if I am not all wrong only 3 items have a visual indicator on the characters.

One is banshee the other is sunfire plus the lifeleech aura item (don't remember the name).

For the rest if they give a small icon in your buff section of the HUD.

Brains

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
Well if I am not all wrong only 3 items have a visual indicator on the characters.

One is banshee the other is sunfire plus the lifeleech aura item (don't remember the name).

For the rest if they give a small icon in your buff section of the HUD.
Yeah i mean you are right. I just don't see why the fact that you are going to resurrect is less important to be seen by the other team than a golem buff or something. Also a cooldown timer would be sweet. I'm sick of dying only to have my buff appear in the hud like three seconds after i die.