Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guardian Angel text change [Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereticalSaint

10-15-2009

I'll keep this brief.

As a nub I had absolutely no idea what Guardian Angel did, I thought it worked like the summoner spell revive. I obviously know they work completely differently now but I suggest a more clear explanation on either the item and or spell to differentiate them for new players.

Sure, after a while you figure it out but why not make it easier for new players with a bit more text?

GreenWolf

10-19-2009

i got it the first time i saw it why change it

Brains

Adjudicator

10-19-2009

I think it should have a buff on your character, so people know you are going to resurrect. Plenty of less significant things get visual indicators, I don't get why this doesn't.

But responding to your post, i'm not really sure what the original text is. I seem to remember not really understanding it either. But as I nub, I also didn't really understand anything.

10-20-2009

Quote:
Brains:
I think it should have a buff on your character, so people know you are going to resurrect. Plenty of less significant things get visual indicators, I don't get why this doesn't.

But responding to your post, i'm not really sure what the original text is. I seem to remember not really understanding it either. But as I nub, I also didn't really understand anything.

Well if I am not all wrong only 3 items have a visual indicator on the characters.

One is banshee the other is sunfire plus the lifeleech aura item (don't remember the name).

For the rest if they give a small icon in your buff section of the HUD.

Brains

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

Quote:
Fedaykin:
Well if I am not all wrong only 3 items have a visual indicator on the characters.

One is banshee the other is sunfire plus the lifeleech aura item (don't remember the name).

For the rest if they give a small icon in your buff section of the HUD.

Yeah i mean you are right. I just don't see why the fact that you are going to resurrect is less important to be seen by the other team than a golem buff or something. Also a cooldown timer would be sweet. I'm sick of dying only to have my buff appear in the hud like three seconds after i die.