@Nekrogen/Sauron/Zaberz/MMHK/MagiMelkor

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

01-31-2012

I didn't get to see the stream last night. I'm sad about that because apparently Leona made a play, you guys finally lost to some people called Innovation Gamers, and there's some talk of a Mordekaiser with CV raping somehow.

I need the details please! I assume the finals will be posted by Nekrogen on his youtube account at some point, yes?

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

They got leonaed and nekrogen was heavy.

Isysar

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Heavy how? More details please.

Mad Suppordle

01-31-2012

You can find the replay if you want to see exactly what happened, Nekrogen posted it.

Nekrogen

01-31-2012

I'll post it when I get home. Honestly, I was so fatigued after the finals that I pretty much passed out after talking with Sauron so I couldn't get it up. I did upload the LoLReplay files, but they aren't named very well lol.

We may have lost our first tournament game last night, but that doesn't mean we won't continue to bring the heat every week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Leona was good, but the real issue was the net amount of CC that their team had compared to ours.

I didn't pick or play very well last night. My Ezreal was not ready for tournament play and got heavily shut down by their gap closers and CC. As I mentioned, I was very tired throughout and after the finals, so this may have contributed to my sloppiness.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
I'll post it when I get home. Honestly, I was so fatigued after the finals that I pretty much passed out after talking with Sauron so I couldn't get it up. I did upload the LoLReplay files, but they aren't named very well lol.

We may have lost our first tournament game last night, but that doesn't mean we won't continue to bring the heat every week!
I'll bring the sunscreen

Isysar

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post

Leona was good, but the real issue was the net amount of CC that their team had compared to ours.

I didn't pick or play very well last night. My Ezreal was not ready for tournament play and got heavily shut down by their gap closers and CC. As I mentioned, I was very tired throughout and after the finals, so this may have contributed to my sloppiness.

Thanks Nekrogen! And of course, just because you lost once doesn't mean you're out of the running.

Ascleph

01-31-2012

Looking forward to the next tournament, another IG vs Point Defense would be interesting, specially if IG tries something not common again.

Sauron

01-31-2012

Lerch was on Morde and I was on Vlad, we were against each other bot. It was... an interesting match as far as that was concerned. A weird battle of MPen and MR stacking.

Nekrogen was kinda trolling, MMKH wanted to dunk, and ZaberZ was goofing off with doing headbutts on people that Melkor ulted. I think only Melkor and I were taking the match seriously.

But its fine, because at the end of the day, its only 5 dollars of RP. That and these guys troll all the time in normals so I'm used to it, though I think Melkor was getting pretty mad. :P

I think the results are pretty obvious when you look at the items we bought.

Kiddalee

01-31-2012

They lost? Oh, what a relief. Competitive Dominion has two teams, now.

12345 ... 7