Making ranked 5v5 party, sick of bad people.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ownagee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Wanting game right now and if you're up for it regularly in the near future.

If you want to play, and are convinced you're not absolute bollocks reply with your build type. I'm looking for:

1 tank
1 mage
1 dps
1 hybrid with some sort of tankiness
1 whatever, dps/mage hybrid, tank/support, damge etc.

I have no speciality, I am good with all so I need four people who want to be one of these each. Reply with haste my friends.

ownagee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

shameless self bump

Action Lou

07-22-2010

Im looking for a team of above average players to play 5v5 ranked premade. Level 30 summoner, fully runed, sick of bad players in solo q.

For the most part I play a mean Trynd, Sion, Teemo, and MUUUUNDO. I also play Chogath, Morganna, Mumu, Fiddles, and Taric if the team calls for it. Im familiar with all the heroes and dont mind playing any in specific that I have unlocked.

popojeijou

07-22-2010

my solo que rating cannot seem to get out of the gutter so i guess amping up my team rating some more would be good. i'll spare you the sob stories of my bad stats and noob stories in solo que. but i maintain a decent team rating, play a way above average heimer, very good soraka and ww, average rammus, nassus,teemo, several others i haven't really played recently, but it is impossible being a heimer/soraka main in solo que. look me up...popojeijou

Shank86

07-22-2010

ownagee please check out p3 gaming post

trix2use

07-22-2010

come hither i can play