EVer Since the Removal of priscilla's..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Dominion's just become a mindless game, when there was a capper on the enemy team i used to pick CV in order to defend points, the decisions were should i engage, gank bot? or should i track the capper since i see everyone on a single place meaning i could get a free kill?
AFTER THE REMOVAL OF PRISCILLA'S: PICK GAREN> VICTORY FREE WIN GG, since the backdooring strategy is no longer viable, you just need to pick a dps that's hard to kill *cough*Garen*cough* and you'll have a free win on your hands, that's pretty much lame and doesnt encourage strategical thinking at all, not even mind games.
edit: by the wat, how do you counter Garen?

ViolentlyCar

01-31-2012

Not correct. Mindlessly trying to back cap really sucked. There's actually strategy and timing involved in it now. Besides, Dominion shouldn't be about back capping, it should be about actual combat, which removing Priscilla's helped work toward.

Oh, and Garen sucks.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Not really i used to get some nice ganks by hiding in bushes and letting people chase my backcapper, picking the enemy team one by one, sorta what happens at SR when there's someone at low health and people deliberately tries to "ignore" the enemy just to get the low on health champ, MANY MANY times resulting on an Ace for the low health champ's team

Ascleph

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Dominion's just become a mindless game, when there was a capper on the enemy team i used to pick CV in order to defend points, the decisions were should i engage, gank bot? or should i track the capper since i see everyone on a single place meaning i could get a free kill?
AFTER THE REMOVAL OF PRISCILLA'S: PICK GARENafedzsgdh
hahahaha

Isurwars

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
AFTER THE REMOVAL OF PRISCILLA'S: PICK GAREN> VICTORY FREE WIN GG, since the backdooring strategy is no longer viable, you just need to pick a dps that's hard to kill *cough*Garen*cough* and you'll have a free win on your hands, that's pretty much lame and doesnt encourage strategical thinking at all, not even mind games.
edit: by the wat, how do you counter Garen?
This is the third time i see this cool story bro, last time was a 1300 blind pick friend. He main garen and get lots of points backcapping, because no one ever EVER see the minimap.

But after 1500 in Draft or 1600-1700 garen became useless cause almost every top pick can 1v1 him and he can never backcap again.

Voxom

01-31-2012

any range can counter garen if they got some brains. but garen is still awesome.

MVpmack

01-31-2012

How do you counter Garen: if he's built tank, just ignore him and kill someone else. If he's built damage, just zone him, CC him, you know, the typical counters to a melee with no real CC or gap closer.

Imrathelm

01-31-2012

Garen is a strong pick for sure, I've had some sucess countering him with Vayne if that helps.

DivineBovine

01-31-2012

pooterss Died a lil inside when priscilla's was removed.

Thestuey

01-31-2012

Priscilla's was never a good item. The item encouraged you to play in a way that opposes what the developers wanted the map to be about. Add to that that the base stat was health regen on a game meant to be fast paced...

Also, the counter to Garen is not sucking.