Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voxom

01-31-2012

is awesome. Discuss.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Mediocre to bad.
Good early game dmg, but extremely easy to kite and becomes ignorable as the game goes on and if you happen to build him as a tank, you are ignorable during the entire game.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Spin to win fades over time.

Most peeps build him wrong so that he fades HARD mid-late game.

Voxom

01-31-2012

dunno what build others use, but I really rarely have a problem with mine. boots of swiftness, ghostblade, phage and then it'll depend on the enemy team.. I can go frozen mallet / atmas, hexdrinker or most of the time i'll end up with a last whisper. If noone builds armor (which rarely is the case) i'll go straight for infinity's edge.

Garen is highly underestimated.
He is highly mobile, durable, disruptive with his silence and can do some really decent dmg to mix it all up. specially with the new item coming that will give him even more CDR. 38%cdr Garen with masteries, watch out.

I guess most Garen rush frozen mallet and that's what makes them ignorable.

Ascleph

01-31-2012

Garen doesnt scale well no matter what you do, thats what makes him always ignorable as the game goes on.

Voxom

01-31-2012

I guess if the general thought about Garen stays this way he won't get nerfed and that's good for me, cause I have the most fun with Garen and I always have positive kdr