First place in lost games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

01-31-2012

Nothing ever feels like enough in dom. Even when going bot, push their turret in, take and hold it, kill 2-3 coming to try and take it back. Top still hasn't recapped anything.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulgaines View Post
Nothing ever feels like enough in dom. Even when going bot, push their turret in, take and hold it, kill 2-3 coming to try and take it back. Top still hasn't recapped anything.
So? you are still 3-2

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I've ranked high trying out Hybrid Yi quite a few times: it doesn't mean I was a great asset to the team.

Honestly, standing on capture points seems to almost ensure a high score.

Draydan

02-01-2012

Its not about the score sometimes.
But sometimes it is.

It means - they will always judge you the way they want, to find the scapegoat

maxusmaximus

02-01-2012

I agree with the comments here though i can feel your pain op. Sometimes i will get games where i end up 20 kills, manage to def top 1v3 getting triple kills save bot from ganks, generally do all the right things while scoring 500 points above my teammates because they rush top diving 1v3 on enemy turret etc. Not much you can do but requeue.