109,000 NA/EUW/EUN Dominion Ratings (from JabeBot)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
When making my EUW account I selected expert, and was 5-0 in classic before playing Dominion on that. It's currently 1397 with 2/0 in Dominion.

This leads me to believe that you can't start at 1400 just because of the questionnaire.
How classic Elo affects Dom is still unknown, but shouldn't explain why you're below 1400.

I would blame this on the "mysterious Elo bug" that causes people to lose 80 rating, even when they win. Sending in a support ticket would be cool if you want to figure out what causes this. One possible cause is "unskilled player" reports appear to make people lose rating in normals/dominion.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
How classic Elo affects Dom is still unknown, but shouldn't explain why you're below 1400.

I would blame this on the "mysterious Elo bug" that causes people to lose 80 rating, even when they win. Sending in a support ticket would be cool if you want to figure out what causes this. One possible cause is "unskilled player" reports appear to make people lose rating in normals/dominion.
Is the person level 30?

Jabe

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
Is the person level 30?
Level doesn't matter.

Arowan

02-16-2012

Jabebot, why you offline?

Melvear

02-16-2012

I started playing Dom on an old smurf that's 12/8 on classic, started at 1400. Lost a single game, dropped by approximatly 140. Won the following 6 games and went up to 1502. Won 2 tonight but jabebot is offline so I don't know where I stand at 8-1.

Biskey

02-16-2012

ugh. Not even in the top 50%. I need to improve. I'll get the hang of it eventually. I hope.

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

top 5%

‎( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fap2Irelia

02-18-2012

you win 8 in a row you get +200. you lose 3 in a row you get -200 LOL I think the system is messed up. I know people with more lvls and a lower win/loss ratio than me that have 1600 elo.. when I'm sitting at 1200...

the fail matchmaking system plays a major part in my "ELO"

just can't win 8 in a row often. not because I don't do the work.. but because I don't got the team.

for example: being teamed up with all squishies.. only to find out the enemy team is ALL tanks. now that is sad.

Fap2Irelia

02-18-2012

or getting teamed up with a lvl 1 with 0 wins... at lvl 20 seriously?

Xavderion

02-18-2012

3 wins away from top 5%. challenge accepted.