109,000 NA/EUW/EUN Dominion Ratings (from JabeBot)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Bummer! you sampled me when I was on a losing streak I was 2098 for all of 30 minutes

Isysar

02-02-2012

????!!! Are these stats *really* accurate?
Percentiles:
Top 50% - 1367+
Top 25% - 1518+
Top 10% - 1667+
Top 5% - 1765+
Top 2% - 1880+
Top 1% - 1960+
Top 0.1% - 2184+

If so, my lvl 24 cousin is in the top 10% of players. Is the group of Dominion players really that small?

If so, that's fine. We'll need to grow it and grats on my cousin for being a (comparatively) good player. Just seems a little shocking to me.

In any case, thanks very much Jabebot. You are the best.

daveuh

02-02-2012

your matchmaking should use theses percentiles. For instance top 1% players should plays with top 1% players ... I used to be luckily above 2k ELO but this retarded matchmaking still put some 1700 2 premade players in the game.For instance i got teamed with a bot heimer and top soraka and totally failed at it. Soraka without farm from bot lane is just useless, and I don't understant why people think heimer bot is good, most of the champs can actually beat him pretty easily.

So yeah, Riot, please use the results from the guy(s) behind jade bot to improve your retarded matchmaking.

Hugs From Momma

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
????!!! Are these stats *really* accurate?

If so, my lvl 24 cousin is in the top 10% of players. Is the group of Dominion players really that small?

If so, that's fine. We'll need to grow it and grats on my cousin for being a (comparatively) good player. Just seems a little shocking to me.
He'll be placed against other sub-30s, meaning he's winning against other inexperienced players. The smurfs will largely be caught at his level and be playing against other smurfs and level 30s.

Makestro

02-02-2012

There is no way this is working correctly anymore...or else my elo is a lot higher than it should be, because I solo queue in dom.

Xhyros

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolerOnline View Post
i wish they would let the 2100 elos play with 1800 elos..........so boring waiting 10 minutes for a game to connect....

Thanks Jabebot u r awesome
I'm pretty sure I've played with one or two 2100s. (I'm around 1800)

Eldar Swagseer

02-02-2012

Sitting on that top 10% edge. Now if only I could break 1700. Win two games, lose two games, win two games, lose two games.

It's a challenge working on that elo without premades and in blind-pick.

Elalya

02-03-2012

Bumping this again because for some reason people keep on bumping the old thread.

Someone should merge or lock the threads. D:

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

jabebot is one of my favorite things in LOL of late

I'm not in the list in the OP, neither are about 10 friends of mine (both NA and EUW) that I looked up with pstats. I don't mind this at all, just FYI that not all requests are making it in there (so perhaps the dom playerbase is considerably bigger than this would suggest)

edit: I'm on the Feb 16 list now on both NA and EUW. gj

Xavderion

02-03-2012

Thanks to JabeBot I now know why I can't really improve my w/l ratio. It is very close to 1:1 so I thought I'm somewhere near 1200 elo and I really wondered why I can't improve it, also the games felt kinda tougher than my 1200 elo games on ranked SR. But I actually am at 1710 Dominion elo right now and cosidering I was unranked last season I guess that's the reason I'm not improving. Thanks JabeBot for stopping me doubting myself