109,000 NA/EUW/EUN Dominion Ratings (from JabeBot)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vNaK

03-20-2012

So riot ignore's all of ours posts regarding ranked dominion, but reads the one regarding Jabe Bot and takes action upon it. Good job riot. -_-

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Well, Jabe, I'm sure the next 10,000 posts are all going to be rageposts. I'm upset, too.

But I want to thank you for what you did for the community. The jabebot rankings let players turn Dominion into a competitive environment (if they so chose). For me, it was fun to climb the ladder, and the Jabebot rankings taught everyone a lot about how the matchmaking system works. From the hundreds of thousands of people who used Jabebot, we appreciate it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

RAAAAAGE!!

Why Riot would you take this away from us? You ignore Dom and then strip away the one thing we had making it competitive? You heartless jerks..

Laurix

03-20-2012

Meh, it was fun while it lasted. At least I can say I broke Top .1%.

All we can do at this point is hope Riot listens to us and provides a ranked mode before Dominion dies more than it already has.

Leeroy Jenkinsss

03-20-2012

It doesn't make sense. It really just seems hurtful. I'm not going to be stupid and say that I'm going to quit playing LoL, because I for one love Dom and play it exclusively. I am going to stop buying Riot points, though, and will not buy another until I can see my Elo again or we have Dom ranked.

"If someone tells you it's not personal, tell them "**** you.", and make it personal."

Geryth

03-20-2012

Is there a Source Riot post about this decision?

Leeroy Jenkinsss

03-20-2012

You can see it tagged as one of the Riot post on the front page, but cannot find it if you look in here. Mouse over the Riot symbol and you can read part of it.

Geryth

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeGhost View Post
You can see it tagged as one of the Riot post on the front page, but cannot find it if you look in here. Mouse over the Riot symbol and you can read part of it.
I checked the first 10 pages of GD and I checked the first 2 pages of Dev Tracker, and I couldn't find a single red post about the subject. Can anyone provide a link?

Kwynt

03-20-2012

I'm so pissed. I'm not buying **** from Riot until we all at least get Dominion ranked.

Harate

03-20-2012

Ranked dominion please.