Sudden ELO drop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kukulkan

03-20-2012

I, as many of you guys keep geting track of my dominion ELO by checking with jabebot, however, something surprising just happened.

The last time I played was on sunday and after playing my games for the day my ELO was more or less 1850, I just logged into the game and consulted my ELO with jabebot as I do everyday before I start playing and to my surprise it says I have 400 ELO, I have yet to play and see if I'm matched with people of the same ELO but I was just wondering if this happened to someone else?

EDIT: I just saw on other thread that this isn't happening just to me, I created this new thread since I didn't saw on the other thread titles something that seemed to be related to the issue, you can disregard this thread if you like

Stralucire

03-20-2012

RIP jabebot.

03-20-2012

**** Riot trying to be politically correct. **** you Riot, you're not my mom. This was the only thing competitive dominion had going for it.

Why? Because people got mad at your match making? Because we know how much elo inflation you're assuming on a premade? So instead of fixing your broken bull****, you just hide elo to hide the problem?

GUESS WHAT ****ING RIOT MOTHER ****ERS, WE STILL WILL KNOW YOUR MATCH MAKING SUCKS BECAUSE THE QUALITY OF OUR GAMES WILL BE ****, LIKE THEY ARE WHEN PREMADES SPAM THE QUEUE. GIVE US ****ING RANKED YOU ****ING PRICKS JESUS ****ING CHRIST. **** YOU RIOT, **** YOU.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

yes Jabebot is borken. we dont need 5000 threads on it.

Kukulkan

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
yes Jabebot is borken. we dont need 5000 threads on it.
Oh look, someone that didn't even read the first post!