Unconventional epic builds!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArturFel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

AD Tanky Malzahar. Veil, CDR boots, manamune and frozen heart, spam like a boss ur skills and let the voidiling with 1:1 ad scale rocks people. Real strong in botton lane.

You guys got any Unconventional strong build?

Jabe

03-12-2012

That build is actually viable. I see it all the time at my elo.

Sauron

03-12-2012

Anything MMKH plays.

Also known as Tier 5.

ArturFel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Mmkh????

what is this?

NothingLeft2Lose

03-12-2012

Wits end Fiora obv

Nyx87

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturFel View Post
AD Tanky Malzahar. Veil, CDR boots, manamune and frozen heart, spam like a boss ur skills and let the voidiling with 1:1 ad scale rocks people. Real strong in botton lane.

You guys got any Unconventional strong build?
The fact that the build has caught on like wild fire baffles me, primarily because I was raised off of AP Malzahar. I'm not saying it's wrong, but what makes this so good on Malzahar than say Graves?

Sauron

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
The fact that the build has caught on like wild fire baffles me, primarily because I was raised off of AP Malzahar. I'm not saying it's wrong, but what makes this so good on Malzahar than say Graves?
It works because Malz doesn't need to buy crit or attack speed to make it work. The voidling does that. Malz gets to use the free money to go tanky instead (typically the Manamune+FH route).

ImCoolerOnline

03-12-2012

jax with TF, Sunfire, FON, Lifesteal item instead of straight nuke jax

Also, bot AD master yi but start with a rage blade

DeadCowv2

03-12-2012

Tank LeBlanc. Vs heavy AP: Ninja Tabi - Force of Nature - Warden's Armor - Giants Belt / Giant's Belt items. Vs. heavy AD/CC: Mercury's treads - Warden's Armor - Force of Nature - Giant's Belt - Thorns/Giant's Belt Items.
With crazy mobility and mind games she can live forever and handle 2v1 or 3v1 in the jungle or on defense. Great for backdooring, wearing overconfident enemies down in tower range, or baiting.

TakinTheHeat

03-12-2012

I think you misread the title..

no mana, no mana regen, no cooldown reduction, no damage, low cc from no mana or no cdr... You're kinda good at running away if your ults up. Kinda.