I just Dominated so hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunny Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

So no penta, just getting "close"?

Next.

Veggiematic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

It's Orianna.....

SwiperTheFoXX

01-30-2012

I didnt get a penta, no. Viktor has nothing wrong with him, if there is anything wrong its his cds and worthless auto atk. other then that he's fine. Also, gtfo lv17 dbag. im sure you know more than all of us when it comes to this game. after all, your lv 17. And Also, I didnt say he was the most Op champ ever I just said he not awful like everyone thinks he is. Played well he can do well. Not Cassio level or Xerath level, but funner IMO.

Chad Wardin

01-30-2012

this is obviously my main account. /sarcasm

I'll 1v1 you mid vs your crappy viktor on my real account if you want me to show you why that character is garbage

ps: he's awful

mechawhat

01-30-2012

Wow, you beat out the current weakest (and least played) AP caster in the game, got fed off her, and then of course dominated the rest of their team.

Go figure.

SwiperTheFoXX

01-30-2012

Yea, ok. you pick an obvious op champ that stomps on everyone mid and want me to take you on. yea, ok sure. moron. Your missing the point I didnt say he could win every lane ever in history. I just meant hes good in some situations. No, I would never pick Viktor in his current state against a Cassio...you serious.

Chad Wardin

01-30-2012

if he's not up you should do fine. i'm not going to pick cassio.

but thanks for proving my point. if viktor isn't severely UP, you should have no problems playing against me 1v1

but you do, because you're scared

and viktor sucks

figured as much.

Sauron

01-30-2012

Mods, did you really just move this thread into here because the thread title contains the word dominated?

I mean, really?

Stralucire

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Mods, did you really just move this thread into here because the thread title contains the word dominated?

I mean, really?
I'm almost ready to believe that the moderators are trolling the dominion forums on purpose with this stuff.

SwiperTheFoXX

01-30-2012

I dont wanna play Cassio in any situation, shes annoying. and why the hell would I be scared to 1v1 you?
viktor against kassadin or morg whatever, yea. that would suck. but i would take you on. lol. Why would you think Id be scared.