Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Milkman!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enraged Milkman

07-21-2010

'ello there LoLers (If I may call you that XD),

Hey, so I'm Mike otherwise know as The Milkman (which comes from a mispronunciation of my Gamertag: The Meiketor which is a terrible misspelling of my name....but that's another story for another time) or The Neighborhood Milkman (which was already taken >:3) or just Milk for short. Actually, you can call me anything you want!
EDIT: Except late for dinner. :3

So I'm new to whole League of Legends of community, which by the way seems pretty awesome and active through and through. My friend Travis, whom I intend to find on here as soon as I get his SN, first spun the yarn of the freakin' sweet universe/community of LoL. I do have a few games under my belt, but I do not, under any circumstances, know what I'm doing.
Which is something I hope you guys will help me with as I get a little better!

That out of the way,
I'd just like to thank Riot for making one of the most enthralling, fun, CRAZY AWESOME-est free games in teh world! Actually, one of the best games I've played period. End of story.

And I'd like to become a valued member of this fantastic community of gamers in the future!

That's all folks,

Your friendly neighborhood Milkman

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Hey, welcome aboard XD

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask them in this forum, I'm sure you'll have answers pretty quickly ^^

As general tips (and i took the liberty of checking your profile) I can say this:

-when unsure, use the recommended items. They provide a safe, noob-friendly build with emphasis on survivability when possible.
-try to buy boots around level 6-7 at most
-don't worry if you mess something up, just try to understand what went wrong so you'll take notice of it ^^
-have fun :P

Enraged Milkman

07-21-2010

Thanks bro!